Who We Are
The Improvement Foundation, more commonly known as IF, specialise in supporting primary care organisations to improve their services and outcomes, using tried and tested change management techniques and leading edge IT systems.
We work closely with frontline staff with a view to customise support and drive improvements in a way that suit the existing structure and systems in place.
Our methods are world-class and have proven successful for over ten years of implementation in Australia.
Rather than make the changes for you, we will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to drive ongoing and sustainable change for years to come. We believe success cannot occur in a vacuum. We encourage a culture of participation, sharing, learning and partnership. This is at the heart of everything we do.
The aim of the Improvement Foundation is to be a leading force across Australia in enabling and driving quality improvement within the primary health care sector.
We empower organisations, teams and individuals to improve the quality of their services, whether services are delivered directly to patients or delivered by supporting organisations to general practices or primary health care services. We do this by:
- Designing and implementing large or small scale improvement programs that produce rapid improvements that benefit communities
- Developing individuals and teams through the transfer of skills and knowledge. This is achieved either through engagement with improvement programs and / or direct training and development courses
- Measuring accurately and reliably our program activity
- Allowing the measurement system to be used broadly by others, through qiConnect
- Encouraging knowledge, innovation and sharing by building networks from the ground up
- Providing a secure and friendly online network through qiCommunity for continuous support and engagement with peers and experts alike.
The Improvement Foundation will be a recognised leader in, and centre of excellence for, the design, development and delivery of quality improvement programs for health care and community services. We will achieve this by focusing on achieving key milestones over time.