The Improvement Foundation are passionate about inspiring people to think differently about the way services are provided, and empowering them to make changes to the quality of the services delivered, ultimately improving outcomes for their communities.
Our values are the basis for what we do and how we do it:
- We only do work which we expect will make a real difference to individuals and communities
- We are committed to the transfer of skills for large scale improvement within communities
- We encourage innovation, creativity, continuous improvement and learning
- We value every individual’s contribution to the success of the team
- We provide an open, fair and supportive environment for our staff and for those who work with us
- We are committed to the responsible use of resources through a transparent way of working and the achievement of demonstrable results
- We demonstrate excellence, integrity, timeliness, accountability, accuracy and we are dependable.