Access to OCHREStreams enables RSG State and Territory staff to directly monitor report submission statuses for services reporting on the Online Services Report (OSR) and national Key Performance Indicator (nKPI) Reports. The Home Page for RSG Registered Users will display graphs of the current, or most recently completed OSR and nKPI report submissions statuses for services in your State or Territory.
Registered User Responsibility
As an RSG Registered User, it is your responsibility to monitor the reporting status of services in your State or Territory.
• Ensuring you are aware of reporting timeframes and deadlines;
• Keeping up-to-date with information regarding OCHREStreams and Indigenous and Rural Health Division (IRHD) Reporting;
• Directing services to help desk assistance for reporting issues
• Maintaining regular contact with services to ensure they are not experiencing difficulties with report submissions;
• Monitoring report submission statuses for OSR and nKPI Reports;
• Passing on reporting status information to respective Contract Managers for follow-up and support;
• Informing the OCHREStreams team in the Rural, Remote and Indigenous Access Branch (RRIA) of any negotiations with services or concerns regarding OSR and nKPI reporting;
• Ensuring privacy and confidentiality are maintained when accessing services’ information.
Please close this tab to complete the CST User Registration form and submit it for processing.