Implement Continuous Quality Improvement Processes into your Accreditation System
Easily manage your accreditation with a system that reduces your paperwork and improves your processes
Achieving accreditation can be a time consuming process and not always easy to coordinate on top of your day to day responsibilities. Accreditation Manager can help your General Practice or Aboriginal Health Service with an online, secure portal where all your accreditation tasks, related data and documentation is stored and organised. This system will help you and your team manage and maintain critical tasks relating to quality, safety, risk and compliance; key aspects of obtaining accreditation based on RACGP standards.
With meeting minutes, reports and documentation stored in one central location you can easily embed continuous quality improvement and maintain a constant state of readiness for accreditation, reducing the stress of preparing for an assessment visit.
Manage, Track and Improve
Easily manage and assess the status of your accreditation requirements in one central location. Track workflows, store documents, allocate tasks across the team, track and monitor
progress. With Accreditation Manager you can:
- maximise the use of existing data to evidence accreditation requirements
- assign workflows and allocate tasks across your team
- schedule and set reminders to stay on track
- view outstanding actions
- easily view the readiness of your system for accreditation
- store all your accreditation documentation securely in one location
- access it anytime, anywhere.
Let us increase your efficiencies so you can focus on other priority areas.
A Workflow Solution
Accreditation Manager is a step by step workflow solution that stores and maintains:
- Policies and procedures
- Insurance and registration evidence
- Risk register to capture issues, adverse events and other safety issues in General Practice, and establish a workflow to learn from these risks and improve safety
- Calendar for easy central recording of General Practice meetings, agendas and minutes
- Data to support the capture of health summary information as required for accreditation
- Progress indicators enable teams to easily and quickly view their state of readiness against the core parts of accreditation.
No matter what stage you are at in the accreditation cycle, easily implement this solution to get organised and ready for an accreditation assessment.