Primary health care in Australia is rich with data that can be utilised to support quality improvement at the general practice and health service level. Almost every health service across Australia collects patient level data on a daily basis, without realising the multitude of ways this data can be used to inform priorities and improve practice planning and service delivery.
IF has created an online portal, qiConnect, which can support health services to:
- Collect and collate data seamlessly from existing patient information management systems
- Analyse the data via a dashboard and detailed graphs
- Manage and report data both internally and to supporting organisations (i.e. PHNs) at practice, project, regional, state and/or national level
- Compare deidentified performance level data at various levels
- Undertake population level planning
- Access geospatial information
The qiConnect portal is completely secure and does not collect identifiable data. It is currently used by Aboriginal community controlled health services, previous participants of the Australian Primary Care Collaborative and by other health services and hospitals Australia wide.
An increasing number of regions are using the portal for data management and service planning.
qiConnect is free for all Australian general practices and Aboriginal health services. It can be highly customised to suit individual needs.
For more information please contact our Help Desk on 1800 173 868 or register via the qiConnect online form.