qiConnect is our innovative quality improvement web portal that provides an extensive range of quality improvement tools, services and resources. Any of the organisations that support services involved in our quality improvement programs can use qiConnect to benchmark improvements against the Medicare Local, State or Territory and national averages; generate reports from real-time graphs, analyse service data to track improvements, and identify areas where extra support may be required.
It’s free to join, and enables organisations to use their data in ways that make it easier than ever to make improvements to services.
The Improvement Foundation can provide the qiConnect infrastructure to meet your quality improvment needs.
qiConnect contains the following features:
- Electronic extraction and submission of data – saving time and manual input
- Dashboards that present data in a user friendly format
- Purpose built push reports that can be automatically emailed to participants
- Analysis and benchmarking of clinical and other data to identify target areas for improvement
- Charts to monitor improvement over time covering a range of clinical areas
- Compare and benchmark multiple performance indicators against local, regional and national aggregate data
- Set goals and monitor progress
- Online submission for the Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) cycles of the Model for Improvement including access to a database of templates generated from good ideas from other participants to help minimise effort and rapidly spread them
- Gain Quality Improvement and Continuous Performance Development points for accreditation
- Download useful resources, templates and tools through fast search libraries
- Monitor attendance at relevant events, sessions and meetings
- Collaborate, learn and share good practice with colleagues
If you’re working in a practice or health service, you can easily submit electronic data to qiConnect. Real time feedback graphs will help you to track the results of your improvement efforts over time and identify areas where you can make improvements to the services you provide. You can also set goals and compare your results to others.
All qiConnect users will become part of IF’s broader qiCommunity. You can be involved in face to face events, and live, interactive webinars. Collaborate with others and share wins, challenges and experiences with colleagues in the discussion forums, and access hundreds of resources collected from organisations involved in more than five years of IF quality improvement programs.
Additional Features for Medicare Locals
Medicare Locals who are involved in quality improvement programs in qiConnect will be able to benchmark improvements against national averages, generate reports from graphs, analyse the data, and identify areas where improvements can be made.
Population Health Data
Medicare Locals can access a customised map of your region, which includes all practices and health services registered to qiConnect overlaid on a range of population health data sets. Extended Geographic Information System functionality including population health analysis is available within customised QI Sites.
Join qiConnect today, and learn why thousands of healthcare professionals rely on it to help them implement and sustain quality improvement activities that work!