Customised Quality Improvement Sites enable PHNs to create custom program pages for local quality improvement activities. Using our innovative web portal, qiConnect, based on Sharepoint technology, PHNs can lead and coordinate their own quality improvement initiatives with health services in their region, leveraging the qiConnect functionality to engage their services via a private discussion space, share resources restricted to participants, track progress at a range of aggregations (health service, region, national average) and map health metrics against a backdrop of population health data.
Your customised Quality Improvement Site will provide you with the ability to collect and view data on a range of measures from all practices and health services in your region.
Use your site to:
- Implement quality improvement initiatives on priority topics within your region
- Review practice and health service progress towards quality improvement goals
- Identify champions and exemplars within your region and work with them to inspire others
- Identify areas of success, and where greater support may be required
- Access useful information for reporting, submission writing and strategic planning
- View how your practices or health services are tracking against nominated performance goals.
- Interactive maps containing geographic information which enables you to access a range of population health and service data sets, and map these against data from your participating practices and health services.
- View and export health service level information, and select from a range of base maps to add context to your data. Geographical views of data and downloadable, printable maps support your PHN’s report and submission writing, strategic planning, and workforce planning.
- A private discussion forum so you can bring support staff, practice, and health service staff together in online discussions to share ideas, experiences, and advice on topics which relate directly to your PHN initiatives.
- Your own exclusive resource library which lets you upload searchable resources only for users in your site.
- Feedback on progress, including graphs, data submission completeness, and the Model for Improvement for you and your practices and health services.
If you want to further customise your portal, you can build program pages for specific Quality Improvement initiatives based on relevant measures, further develop geographical information systems to assist with population health analysis and include advanced reporting functionality.