We understand that today’s organisations operate in an increasingly complex planning environment. Navigating this environment can be challenging, complex and time consuming, but the team of expert staff at the Improvement Foundation can help.
We take the pain out of service planning and needs assessment by developing a flexible response to your organisation’s specific requirements, tailoring a solution that will work for you. We have extensive capabilities in strategic planning, community and stakeholder engagement, quality improvement, project management, data analysis and GIS, web development, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
Why work with us on service planning? In partnering with the Improvement Foundation, your organisation will benefit in a number of ways:
- Access the skills and knowledge of our highly experienced team of experts whenever it suits you;
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies, software and processes at a fraction of the cost of purchasing these in-house;
- Explore the dynamics of your organisation’s service provision through visualising your current and future client base in innovative ways;
- Build the capacity of your staff to engage in and lead service planning initiatives;
- Make planning exercises more meaningful for your team by linking them directly to service delivery;
- Save hundreds of staff hours by having us take care of the hard work for you, leaving your team to focus on what matters most;
- Re-use the results to streamline service provision, support business cases, apply for grants, and report internally
- Increase staff and stakeholder engagement through the use of a simple, transparent process
- Reduce risk by exploring ‘what-if’ scenarios prior to implementation
- Achieve results by establishing clear pathways and milestones
Let’s start with a conversation. We’ll take the time to understand your organisation, explore your options, and work with you to identify how we can support your team to achieve results.