Our training will enhance your staff’s understanding and skills in the practical application of quality improvement and change management.
Full day on-site staff training
By the end of this training participants will develop:
- an understanding of the role of quality improvement in primary healthcare
- confidence in using the Model for Improvement to test and implement changes
- practical understanding and use of quality improvement tools
- an understanding of the principles behind measuring for improvement
- strategies for engaging individuals in improvement.
|Location||Up to 20 delegates||21-40 delegates|
|Major Regional Locations|
All prices exclude GST.
Prices may vary for regional or remote locations and for instances where less than one month’s notice can be provided, as this may result in higher than expected travel costs. Pricing excludes venue hire and catering costs. If these are required, please contact IF for a custom quote.
Webinar Training for Health Professionals
Enhance your team’s practical skills with creating or supporting quality improvement within your general practice or health service.
Quality Improvement and the Model for Improvement
Do you have some great ideas for change but you’re not sure where to start? This training will help you understand:
- quality and quality improvement
- measurement and its importance
- how to build your team
- quality improvement tools.
Building a Change Ready Team
Are you ready to make some changes but feel your team isn’t quite on board? This training will enable you to:
- gain insight into your team dynamics
- learn practical strategies to improve the effectiveness of your team.
Powerful Communication Techniques
Good communication is the foundation for success in a team environment. Do you adjust your style to suit others? Are you getting the most out of your team? If not, this training will help you learn how to:
- better understand the difference between verbal, non-verbal and written communication
- understand at least three powerful communication techniques
- understand and use different communication styles and know why it’s important to adjust to others.
Measuring Your Success
Do you find it hard to know whether a change made in your practice is actually having the desired effect? Discover the power of measuring change and:
- understand the importance of data
- learn how to improve data quality
- define different types of measures
- understand how to present data to others
- understand how variation affects results.
Leading and Managing Change
Creating, leading and managing change at practice level is not as easy as it seems. Gain direction by learning:
- the difference between ‘change’ and ‘transition’
- some common causes of resistance to change and reasons for engaging in change
- Professor John Kotter’s (Harvard Business School and world-renowned change expert) ‘8 Step Process for Leading Change’.
Webinar Fee is $150 per individual webinar (ex GST), or $650 (ex GST) for the full series of five ($130 per webinar).