Are you ready to develop your skills as a leader and begin making improvements within your organisation?
A key feature of effective organisations is that they know how to embed continuous quality improvement into their organisation to enhance the way they work. This workshop will focus on providing you with an understanding of change, and tools and techniques to implement and manage change. You will also explore the human dimensions of change and ways to effectively lead and manage people through the course of change.
This workshop provides you with skills and knowledge to:
- Manage conflict and negotiate effectively
- Understand how different people respond to change
- Implement methods to lead and manage people during the stages of change
- Communicate effectively with work colleagues to achieve desired outcomes
- Effectively develop, test and implement changes by using the Model for Improvement.
Duration: 1 day