Improve the Quality of your Services
Healthcare organisations around the world have made big improvements from implementing quality improvement. We offer a variety of quality improvement training options that range from webinars, face to face workshops and customised training solutions.
Our expert trainers have years of experience in implementing quality improvement techniques in all situations. We can deliver quality improvement programs onsite or online, the choice is yours! Choose from one of our courses or talk to us about developing a customised training program to suit your requirements.
Our training programs can help you:
- Measure your successes – use data to measure improvements in processes and outcomes.
- Improve customer service – by improving performance and removing problems from the system, customer satisfaction increases.
- Increase productivity – removing errors from the process results in increased accuracy, more streamlined systems, and less repeat work.
- Increase profit – reducing waste, increasing productivity, and improving customer satisfaction, helps your organisation to profit in a number of ways.
- Improve patient outcomes – by improving performance and your systems you’ll be able to focus on providing premium care to your patients.
Flexible and Affordable
We have a variety of existing training workshops available that can be delivered onsite. Choose from:
- Introduction to continuous quality improvement
- Exploring quality improvement tools
- Building champion teams
- Leading and managing change
- How to run a Collaborative program
- Supporting primary health care services with quality improvement
- Understanding data, data quality and measurement
Delivered to your Desk
Attend training sessions without leaving your desk! Our webinars are interactive, engaging and designed to fit into your busy work schedule.
Customise to Suit your Needs
Quality Improvement principles and tools are highly adaptable from one setting to the next. Our trainers will take the time to understand your needs, and work with you to develop a training session or training package that will meet your unique organisational or team requirements.
Our structured programs focus on particular topics and are delivered over a number of sessions. Participants are required to attend all sessions in the program and typically have practical exercises to carry out between each sessions.