Is your practice or health service could be missing out on valuable ehealth Practice Incentive payments each quarter. To apply for the payments you need to fulfil the software requirements.
Our five step webinar program will assist you to better understand and meet the payment requirements and each module is linked to achieving those requirements.
These learning sessions will give you a better understanding of the ehealth practice incentive payments requirements and how to embed the systems to support it.
Participants will be guided through:
- Attaining health identifiers
- Information to support secure messaging capability
- Recording diagnoses for active patients electronically using a nationally recognised disease classification or terminology system
- Sending prescriptions electronically to a Prescription Exchange Service
- Connecting to the Personally Controlled Electronic Health (eHealth) Record System
- Personally Controlled Electronic Health (eHealth) Record System
Course Format: 5 x 35 minute learning sessions delivered via GoToMeeting software. All sessions have been pre-recorded and are available online.
When: On demand. Access the training anytime, anywhere at your convenience!
Who can attend: suitable for all health services staff and Medicare Locals