- Do you have the workflows and systems in place to ensure patients’ shared health summaries are accurate and ready to upload?
- How do you explain to your patients what it all means for them and how can you assist them to register?
General practices and other health services wanting to apply for payments under the Practice Incentive Payments (ePIP) must fulfil five requirements with their software. This pre-recorded webinar program is closely linked to those specific requirements and will have you up and running for the system.
Our 7 step module series, delivered as 35 minute live webinars, will guide you through the process of preparing to access the PCEHR system through to enabling uploading of shared health summaries using correct processes and software. These modules incorporate practical examples, guest speakers and provide time for your questions. This online learning series is closely linked to the incentive eligibility requirements, with each module linked to the specific requirement.
Learn how to:
- Extract, upload and improve data quality
- Establish health identifiers
- Make workflow changes to improve data quality and shared health summary accuracy
- Engage and communicate effectively with patients about the system
- Implement the foundation changes required to create and upload shared health summaries.
- Learn how to create, upload, view and review shared health summaries
- Implement the tasks to obtain the requirements
7 x 35 min online learning sessions delivered via GoToMeeting software held at a time that suits your organisation. Don’t worry about missing a session, all sessions will be recorded and made available online for you to access at a later date.
When: on demand!
Who can attend: suitable for all health services staff and Medicare Locals