What is qiConnect?
IF has created an online portal, qiConnect that helps clients to manage their data.
Almost every health service across Australia collects patient level data, without realising how powerful this data can be for informing priorities, planning and service delivery.
qiConnect supports health services to:
- Collect and collate data from patient information management systems
- Analyse the data via a dashboard and detailed graphs
- Manage and report data both internally, and to support organisations (i.e. PHNs). Data can be at the practice, project, regional, state and/or national levels
- Compare deidentified data at various levels
- Undertake population health planning, and
- Access geospatial information.
The qiConnect portal is completely secure and does not collect identifiable data. It is currently used by Aboriginal community controlled health services, general practices other health services and hospitals across Australia. An increasing number of regions are using the portal for data management and service planning. qiConnect is free for all Australian general practices and Aboriginal health services. It can be highly customised to suit individual needs.
For more information or to attend a demonstration of qiConnect, please contact us.