Our new online training series, ‘Navigating the Digital Health Incentive’, will assist you to meet the new requirements to access the Practice Incentive Payment Digital Health Incentive (formerly eHealth Practice Incentive Payment (ePIP)).
With the new Digital Health Incentive eligibility requirement to upload Shared Health Summaries to the My Health Record system, we have developed a new two part online training series to enable set up and use of the My Health Record system. The series will consist of two training sessions delivered via webinar, making it a cost effective training solution. Additionally participants will have access to direct assistance from our IT Support Centre team. The sessions will cover:
Session One – Laying the Foundations
- Gain an understanding of the new requirements for the Incentive.
- Step by step overview of the My Health Record infrastructure including Healthcare Identifiers, Medicare PKIs, NASH PKIs, compliant softwares and associated practice level policies.
- Address systems and processes to update and maintain accurate data including patient contact and demographic information, and consistent diagnosis coding.
Session Two – Uploading Shared Health Summaries
- In-depth focus on Shared Health Summaries (SHS), what is a SHS including its purpose and benefits.
- How GPs can start using the system to upload SHS.
- Process and workflows – such as which patients to target for SHS uploads and how, patient registration and maintaining accurate information.
Organisations can buy our ‘Navigating the Digital Health Incentive’ online training series for $300 (inc GST) to watch and learn at your convenience.
For more information contact our team on 08 8422 7400 or email email@example.com.