The Improvement Foundation’s Improving Healthcare International Convention will be held in Melbourne from 16-18 November 2015.
Join us to discover how to implement innovative, cutting edge, practical solutions that will help you to:
- Connect the elements of the health system to improve communication.
- Increase efficiency across health providers.
- Embed quality improvement methods and leadership in organisations.
- Successfully inspire, implement and measure change.
- Engage patients as part of the healthcare team to improve health outcomes and quality of life.
- Utilise the latest technologies to rethink the way healthcare is delivered.
The program will be full of inspirational discussions from global leaders that are changing the world of healthcare. Take a look at the line up so far:
- Professor John Øvretveit – Director of Research, Karolinska Institute Academic Medical Centre, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Mr Neil Jordan – General Manager, Worldwide Health at Microsoft, Seattle, US.
- Mr Paul Grundy – Director, IBM Global Healthcare Transformation, New York, US.
- Dr Marjorie Godfrey – Co-Director, The Dartmouth Institute Microsystem Academy, New Hampshire, US.
- Mr Paul Plsek – Internationally Recognised Quality Management Consultant, Atlanta, US
- Mr Simon McKeon AO – founding Chairman of MS Research Australia and is currently the Chairman of AMP Limited, CSIRO and Global Poverty Project Australia
- Prof Tom Calma, AO – Chair and Patron, Poche Centres Network and National Coordinator Tackling Indigenous Smoking, Professor.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to network with health professionals and hear practical ideas on how to improve service delivery in organisations to meet the challenges of providing the highest quality healthcare for patients. For more information visit www.ihic.improve.org.au